The props table tends to be an afterthought for many but it shouldn't be. A disorganized props table can make an otherwise sophisticated event look sloppy.
A props table should be functional and inviting. We've rounded up some easy ways to make sure your props table stands out.
1) A non-traditional props table: We're digging the use of this large wine barrel as a props table to create a rustic look.
2) Creative and functional props displays: We love the way the funky glasses are displayed on window shutters here. Glass vases and mason jars are great vessels for holding props on sticks.
3) Off-the-table props displays: When you don't have the luxury of table space, consider using a coat rack, or as in the picture below, large tree branches to hang hats, feather boas, necklaces and leis. Having props on and off the table can help to create more visual interest as well.
4) An eye-catching signage: Beckon your guests over to your photo booth with striking signage. This can be easily done with black chalkboard paint, a pretty vintage frame and permanent chalk markers.
5) Details, details, details: It's really all in the details. Display a vintage camera or create a backdrop with paper flowers and pinwheels or simply throw on a patterned table cloth to spice things up.
If you are interested in customizing your table and booth to match the look and feel for your event, let's talk! Send us a note here.